HANOK Korean Drama Class
Learn words and phrases that appear in your favourite Korean Drama. In this class, you will learn expressions used in the TV dramas and in more real-life scenarios. This class is focused on listening and speaking. As the class is conducted in Korean, it is recommended for students who already have basic Korean grammar knowledge.
Completed Basic 4 and above at HANOK or SOGANG 1B.
Or score 80 and above for our INTERMEDIATE 1 QUALIFICATION TEST
1. Learn and understand words used in a short scene.
2. Listening Comprehension of short scene
3. Discussion on how phrases and words used
4. Grammar and Vocabulary Practice through activities and role-play
Schedule & Fees
Duration: 4 lessons / Every Wednesday 8:15PM – 9:45PM
Venue: HANOK @ Jurong East
Start Date: 17 Jan 18 to 7 Feb 18
Fee: $100 ($90 for HANOK students)
*SkillsFuture Credit is not claimable for this class.
Delicious and Easy
Kimchi Making Class
Our Kimchi Making Class started out as fun and learning sessions for HANOK students at our Kimchi Making Parties, where we made watermelon soju, Japchae and other Korean food. Our students enjoyed the hands-on experience so much that many asked if their friends could learn our recipe to this healthy quintessential Korean dish.
In our Kimchi Making class, you will learn to make your own delicious kimchi with easily available ingredients from your neighbourhood supermarkets. You can bring home and keep the kimchi you made (about 1kg) at home and make other yummy Korean dishes like Kimchi soup and Kimchi fried rice. When you have finished it, you can always make your own at home again!
– Fund-Raising Event for NTU iGave on 4 Nov 15
– Staff Event for St Luke’s Hospital on 4 Dec 15
– Members Event for SANL community on 24 Jan 16
– Members Event for Lunch Actually on 1 Jul 16
– Staff Event for Asia Pacific Breweries (S) Pte Ltd on 30 Aug 16
– Staff Event for Health Sciences Authority (HSA) on 22 Nov 17
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
DURATION: 90 MINUTES
FEE: SGD 36
BUDDY PACKAGE FOR 2:
$68 > $59
PARTY PACKAGE FOR 4:
$120 > $118
$30 > $25
HANOK STUDENT & FRIEND:
$60 > $50
Have fun learning with your friends and family.
We bring the class to you for Corporate Events and Office Parties.
KIDS ARE WELCOME!
Minimum age is 5 years.
Kids younger than 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
There is cutting of vegetables during preparation.
DOING OUR LITTLE PART FOR THE ENVIRONMENT:
Bring your own 2-litre container and carrier, otherwise they can be purchased from us at $2.