SkillsFuture Credit Form
Submission of claim
1. Submission must be done BEFORE the first lesson is conducted. Students can request for a full refund if the school is unable to commence class one month after payment is made. See our T&C here.
2. The claim must be made BEFORE the first lesson. Claim can be made before the course ends.
3. For submission, another receipt with our school logo will be provided within a week of the class start date.
4. To claim – Go to the SFC portal and search “Korean”, and find our our courses. http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
5. Only the course fee is claimable, i.e. $250 for BASIC 1. The remaining $40 registration fee is not claimable, and non-refundable.
6. Only for Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above.
7. Check that you have enough SkillsFuture credit balance