Basic – T & C
- Kindly note that full payment is required to secure a seat for a class. Your seat is not confirmed until we have received your payment and you receive the receipt confirmation via email or a cash payment receipt.
- In case of a fully subscribed class, priority is given to students who have made payment.
- The cost of course materials is included in your school fees. For any request of additional set of materials, HANOK reserves the right to provide the student with a complementary set or charge $10.00 for a new set.
- In the event that a student is unable to attend a lesson, HANOK will strive to find a suitable make-up class for the student only if the student provides the school with a written notice.
- Notice must be made no later than 1 week after the missed lesson, otherwise it will be taken that the student has forfeited the class.
- All make-up lessons are arranged at the sole discretion of HANOK and is subject to availability, and they should fall no later than 6 months from the course start date.
- Once the registered class is confirmed to start, there will be no refund for cancellation of the lessons by students. A written notice must be provided if student wish to cancel or postpone the class to a later date. The lessons must be completed no longer than 6 months from the starting date of the class payment was intended for. The payment is valid for 6 months.
- After the 6 months validity period, students who wish to take up classes they have registered for but missed, the fee per lesson is $20.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone the start-date of a class if the minimum number of students for class commencement is not met. If the proposed class does not commence after a month of the stated start date, student may request for a full refund of payment.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone lessons (due to unforeseen circumstances such as the teacher falling ill).
- Students who wish to take up classes they have not registered for before, the fee per lesson is $35.
- Images/photographs/pictures of students are deemed property of HANOK and may be used for publicity purposes at its sole discretion.
- Student’s contact information is used for information dissemination about the school and class. A written notice has to be given if the student do not wish to be contacted.
- By making payment for a course, the student accepts these terms and conditions.
- HANOK reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions stated.