WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Learn the Korean names of ingredients
2. Recipe for making your own kimchi at home using easily available ingredients
3. Get tips on how to make kimchi according to your own taste
4. Hands-on kimchi-making session
5. Bring home your own kimchi.
6. Make sure to bring your own 2 litre container and carrier. Otherwise you can get from us at $2. (Playing our little part to be eco-friendly)
* Ingredients and utensils will be provided.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
1) Fee $20: HANOK student
2) Fee $50: HANOK student and one friend
1. Register on the left .
2. Make payment and email us the bank name and date.
3. We will send you a confirmation email.
(A) BANK TRANSFER
Remit to the one of the bank accounts below and inform bank name and date. Please email us the transaction details with a screenshot / photo attached. After checking with the bank, receipt confirmation email will be sent to you.
POSB 189-97445-0 (savings)
PayNow to: 9784 5228
Cheque Payable to: Hanok Korean Language School
(Cheque to be deposited at OCBC bank or given personally at Hanok)
(B) CASH PAYMENT
Come to the office personally for cash payment. Please call us before coming by.
We do not accept NETS / CREDIT CARD.