Kimchi – T & C
- Kindly note that full payment is required to secure a seat for a class. Your seat is not confirmed until we have received your payment and you receive the receipt confirmation via email or a cash payment receipt.
- In case of a fully subscribed class, priority is given to students who have made payment.
- The cost of course materials is included in the fees. For any request of additional materials, HANOK reserves the right to provide.
- Once the registered class is confirmed to start, there will be no refund for cancellation of the lessons by students.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone the start-date of a class if the minimum number of students for class commencement is not met. If the proposed class does not commence after a month of the stated start date, student may request for a full refund of payment.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone lessons (due to unforeseen circumstances such as the teacher falling ill).
- Images/photographs/pictures of students are deemed property of HANOK and may be used for publicity purposes at its sole discretion.
- Student’s contact information is used for information dissemination about the school and class. A written notice has to be given if the student do not wish to be contacted.
- By making payment for a course, the student accepts these terms and conditions.
- HANOK reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions stated.