감사합니다! Thank You!
Thank you for your registration.
The full course fee is $290, which is inclusive of your learning materials.
DISCOUNTS (for first-time registration only)
1) Full-time students in secondary school, ITE, JC, university and NSF enjoy $10 off.
2) Register with your friend and each person enjoy $10 off.
FOR THE USE OF SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT:
If you are using SkillsFuture Credit, only $250 is claimable.
You have to make the payment of $40 registration fee (not claimable and non-refundable) to HANOK first.
After receiving your registration fee, we will send you an invoice for payment of course fee. Upload this invoice to submit for claim.
* Registration fee has to be made at least 2 days before the course start date.
* Submission of claim has to be made at least 1 day before the course start date to prevent any errors. (e.g. rejection of claim, singpass log in, and etc)
Any discounts (e.g. student or register with friend) will be given as cash refund upon attendance on the first day of class.
Important details for the use of SkillsFuture Credit: https://hanokkoreanclass.com/skillsfuturecredit/
Let us know when payment is made to confirm your seat.
Students should pay the full fee first to RESERVE a place for the class. If the class is over-subscribed, priority will be given to students who have already made the payment.
By making payment, the student accepts the terms and conditions, so please make sure you read the terms and conditions below.
Payment Mode: (A) BANK TRANSFER /CHEQUE OR (B) CASH PAYMENT
We do not accept NETS / CREDIT CARDS.
(A) BANK TRANSFER
Remit to the one of the bank accounts below and email Hello@HanokKoreanClass.com the bank name and payment date, with a screenshot / photo of the transaction details attached.
After checking with the bank, receipt confirmation email will be sent to you.
POSB 189-97445-0 (savings)
PayNow to: 9784 5228
Cheque Payable to: Hanok Korean Language School
Cheque Payable to: Hanok Korean Language School
(Cheque to be deposited at OCBC bank or given personally at Hanok)
(B) CASH PAYMENT
Come to the office personally for cash payment. Please call us before coming by.
JURONG EAST OFFICE HOURS:
MON – THU: 4PM – 10PM
SAT & SUN: 11AM – 4PM
CLOSED ON FRI & PH
ROBINSON ROAD OFFICE HOURS:
MON – THU: 6PM – 8PM
SAT: 11AM – 2PM
CLOSED ON FRI, SUN & PH
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Kindly note that full payment is required to secure a seat for a class. Your seat is not confirmed until we have received your payment and you receive the receipt confirmation via email or a cash payment receipt.
- In case of a fully subscribed class, priority is given to students who have made payment.
- The cost of course materials is included in your school fees. For any request of additional set of materials, HANOK reserves the right to provide the student with a complementary set or charge $10.00 for a new set.
Replacement / Transfer of Classes
- In the event that a student is unable to attend a lesson, HANOK will strive to find a suitable make-up class for the student only if the student provides the school with a written notice.
- Notice must be made no later than 1 week after the missed lesson, otherwise it will be taken that the student has forfeited the class.
- All make-up lessons are arranged at the sole discretion of HANOK and is subject to availability, and they should fall no later than 6 months from the course start date.
- Once the registered class is confirmed to start, there will be no refund for cancellation of the lessons by students. A written notice must be provided if student wish to cancel or postpone the class to a later date. The lessons must be completed no longer than 6 months after the starting date of the class payment was intended for. The payment is valid for 6 months.
- After the 6 months validity period, students who wish to take up classes they have registered for but missed, the fee per lesson is $20.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone the start-date of a class if the minimum number of students for class commencement is not met. If the proposed class does not commence after 30 days of the stated start date, student may request for a full refund of payment. A written notice must be provided.
- HANOK reserves the right to postpone lessons (due to unforeseen circumstances such as the teacher falling ill).
Students who wish to take up classes they have not registered for before, the fee per lesson is $35.
- Images/photographs/pictures of students are deemed property of HANOK and may be used for publicity purposes at its sole discretion.
- Student’s contact information is used for information dissemination about the school and class. A written notice has to be given if the student do not wish to be contacted.
- By making payment for a course, the student accepts these terms and conditions.
- HANOK reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions stated.